Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Artificial Insemenation female condom collection

I haven't been able to find much information available on collecting semen using female condoms. If anyone reading this post has any information please let us know.

Female condoms for collection are used for horses. The condom is inserted in the female and the male is allowed to live-breed. The condom containing the ejaculate is retrieved. I would much rather run a tame doe in my handler and remove a condom than tranquilize an expensive buck.

Sounds like a great idea but I just haven't found the information I need to get started.

1 comment:

  1. We're introducing a new deer handler, the Buck Saver, at the NADeFA March 2011 Convention in Nashville. See us at our X-Factor booth 201 for more information or search this blog for Buck Saver.

    ReplyDelete